The DigitalNZ team is based (mostly) in Wellington at the National Library of New Zealand. The team runs this website, and its supporting systems, and is part of a larger DigitalNZ Group within New Zealand's Department of Internal Affairs.
In addition to having a love of all things digital, the DigitalNZ team is a fan of sweet treats; special favourites include chocolate covered pretzels and party mix.
- Dan Charles, Data Systems Manager—keeps the site bug free and works closely with developers to make DigitalNZ an easy-to-use delight
- Fiona Fieldsend, Head of DigitalNZ (acting)—sets the direction for DigitalNZ, the National Library's digital services and leads the ongoing development of DigitalNZ
- Lisa Meehan, Content Analyst—liaises with our content partners and makes sure metadata on DigitalNZ is helpful and up to date
- Lucy Orbell, Community Manager—connects with our audiences through social media and public presentations and helps people know about our partners' rich collections
- Rowan Payne, Manager, DigitalNZ Services (acting)—is responsible for overseeing the team's work, and ensuring the range of services that DigitalNZ offers are the best they can be
- James Robertson, Manager, DigitalNZ Systems—keeps DigitalNZ running and future proofs our site, ensuring DigitalNZ is a leader in open source software and API development
- Ting Sun
, Data Analyst—ensures harvesting of our content partners' information runs smoothly and the site's back of house is neat and tidy.
The DigitalNZ Advisory Board provides helpful advice and guidance on DigitalNZ's work, we thank them for their time and effort:
- Bill Macnaught (National Library of New Zealand)
- Keitha Booth (Government Data and Information Re-use Programme)
- Brian Flaherty (University of Auckland)
- Mark Horgan (Department of Internal Affairs)
- Adrian Kingston (Te Papa Tongarewa)
- Claire Amos (Hobsonville Point Secondary School)
Glen Barnes (My Tours and Company Box)
- Rick Shera (Lowndes Jordan)